20-facts huh, @toshiko_iko? Lessee what comes in my mind. Don’t bother to judge.
1. I am an Indonesian; a proud Sundanese trapped in two highway distance, Jakartarita and Bandungista.
2. I love my middle name. There’s a lovely story behind that name, according to my parents story.
3. My first superheroes are my WonderMom and SuperDad.
4. Can’t stand a night without my bolsters. I’d rather be a zombie for the whole night.
5. Willing to do anything for #TheCorrs. I did #IRREPLACEABLESHARON project once, and there might be #IRRESISTIBLEANDREA #UNBELIEVABLEJIM or #UNTOUCHABLECAROLINE projects someday.
6. Obsessed with the name Andrea. Imma named my future daughter after my favourite singer.
7. Coffee shop or library will always be the perfect place to do all my homework.
8. I am a pro at crastination, majoring in deadline.
9. Do not ever, EVER try to put garlics in my foods. Otherwise I’ll puke and hate you for the rest of my life.
10. I used to hate darkness and silence for years before I realised those two things are my best companion when I am lonely.
11. Songs and Fragrances always brought me back to some time where I used to be there.
12. SHARON CORR’S THE REASON WHY I PUT SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYDAY.
13. Got my Mendiita, Ems, Shaz, and Jane along with me everyday.
14. Kicked (and broke) my classroom door after yelled in front of my chemistry teacher. That Salamah bitch is an evil, I warned you!
15. Sometimes I feel like I am a friend of Marvin the Martians.
16. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool my family? You’re dead frickin’ meat!”
17. An Oranje Leeuwinen. Klaas Jan Huntelaar’s the man of my heart.
18. For me, MILF stands for Moro Islamic Liberation Force. Period.
19. Someday I’ll have my own excavator behind the backyard of my home as an honour to my dad. I promise.
20. Thucydides’ long-lost daughter. Yes, you read it right, I am a realist.
Hey @SharonCorrOfficial, @renepantic, @dheprimdity, @riska_pramita, @frayamahalia; TAG, YOU’RE IT!👏👏